Mini ATM Registration And Activation Process
This page is specially made for the users, who purchase mini ATM from ecommerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart. Before using any Mini ATM, user must submit the KYC documents to RNFI Services.
Required Documents –
1) Identity Proof : As per RBI, PAN Card is Mandatory as a identity proof.
2) Address proof : Merchant can upload Aadhar Card OR Driving License OR Voter ID Card as a address proof. We always recommend our users to user Aadhar Card as a Address Proof. Here, If merchant’s Mobile number is linked with Aadhar then Aadhar-OTP KYC method is easiest to complete eKYC.
If your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar, then you can submit Driving License or Voter ID Card.
3) Bank Account Verification : You must submit the bank details for bank account verification. If your name on PAN card and Bank passbook is not same then you have to upload bank passbook also.
- All the required documents should be original and self attested (Click here to view demo documents.)
- Keep turned off the flashlight of Camera while capturing images.
- Photos should be clean and clear.
- Wherever address is required, add the address as per Address Proof Document.
Send this message to +919834754391 (WhatsApp Only) .
Registration Procedure –
Step 1) Send basic details for registration.
- PAN Number Ex. DKOPK9498B
- Mobile Number Ex. 9834754391
- #KYC Mode (Aadhar-OTP or Non-Aadhar)
- Order ID – Amazon or Flipkart Order ID. Ex. 403-9977748-15907658
- Serial Number – SN:63210131905080 (Serial number located in the back side of mini ATM)
# If your mobile number is linked (registered) with Aadhar Card then choose Aadhar-OTP as a KYC Mode or choose Non-Aadhar KYC Mode.
Compose a WhatsApp Message like this Example –
Kindly register and activate the Mini ATM.
PAN Number : DKOPK9498B
Mobile Number : 9834754391
KYC Mode : Aadhar-OTP
Order ID : 403-9977748-15907658
Mini ATM Serial Number – 63210131905080